Willy ran on to this recipe. Sounds like pretty good wraps. Combines a little steak and tortilla. Cant be all bad.
Makes 4 servings.
1 beef flank steak (approx. 1 to 1-1/2 pounds)
2 cups packaged coleslaw mix
1/2 cup chopped green onions
1/8 teaspoon salt
4 flour tortillas (8 to 10-inch diameter)
Salt and pepper
1/3 cup coarsely chopped honey roasted peanuts
Green onion flower and chopped honey roasted peanuts (optional)
1 cup rice vinegar
2 tablespoons dark sesame oil
1 tablespoon honey
1. In large bowl, combine dressing ingredients; whisk until blended. Place beef steak in plastic bag; add 3/4 of dressing, turning to coat. Close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile add coleslaw mix, 1/2 cup green onions, 1/8 teaspoon salt and dash of pepper to remaining 1/4 of dressing in bowl; toss. Set aside. Wrap tortillas in aluminum foil.
3. Remove steak from dressing; discard dressing. Place steak on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, uncovered, 17 to 21 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning once. A few minutes before steak is done, place tortilla packet on grid near edge of grill to heat.
4. Remove steak from grill; let rest 2 to 3 minutes. Season steak with salt and pepper, as desired; carve diagonally into thin slices.
5. To assemble, layer an equal amount of beef, coleslaw mixture and the 1/3 cup peanuts down center of each tortilla. Fold bottom edge of tortilla up over filling. Fold right and left sides to center, overlapping edges. Garnish with green onion and peanuts, if desired.