Monday, August 24, 2009
Saturday, August 15, 2009
Well, recently Willy ran on to something that Willy believes is one of the best cookbooks that Willy has seen in a long time. This cookbook is called "300 Chicken Recipes"
This cookbook appears to have recipes all of the way from simple plain chicken to some of the most elegant and great recipes that could be done using chicken as the main ingredient. You see on the cover where it mentions Chicken Divan, Chicken casseroles, Chicken Hot Wings and Chicken Pot Pie.
Well, Willy the redneck is not real big on the fancy chicken recipes but Willy does know that if he can get more casserole recipes along with great hot wing recipes and especially Chicken pot pie then Willy will be in Chicken Heaven.
What is even greater about this whole thing is getting the E-Book bonus with over 500 recipes. Yes recipes that have things the tickle every taste bud. This means that you will get some of the best chocolate recipes available to mankind. These recipes as you know will tempt the ladies because of the chocolate.
Other things that you can get are world recipes that give you all of those great dishes that are being cooked that represent the other countries. Yes, Willy is talking about mouth watering recipes such as great Italian Dishes that will make you say Mama Mia - Mama Willy. Those are spicy meatballs.
So what more can you ask. Willy has found it for you and all you have to do is to take advantage of one of the greatest deals that are out there. Yes, a deal that gives you all of the chicken recipes, all of the chocolate recipes, all of the camping recipes and yes just about all of the recipes that man could want.
What are you waiting for. Get out there and get this. Don't snooze and lose!
Sunday, August 9, 2009
Willy found this potato recipe that makes a different twist on potatoes. Willy is always looking for different ways to supplement that steak or other meats that Willy likes so well - So here it is:
What You Need
PREHEAT grill to medium heat. Place potatoes and carrots in microwaveable bowl. Add water; cover. Microwave on HIGH 5 to 7 min. or until potatoes are crisp-tender; drain well. Meanwhile, mix 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese and the dressing. Add to potato mixture; mix lightly.
SPOON onto center of 20-inch piece of heavy-duty foil sprayed with cooking spray. (Or, use a double layer of regular foil.) Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Place on upper shelf of grill.
GRILL 15 to 20 min. or until vegetables are tender. Cut slits in foil to release steam. Open packet carefully. Sprinkle potato mixture with parsley and the 1 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese.
Enjoy - 10-4 Willy
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Willy found this recipe for just a good old Steak Sandwich. Maybe a little fancy for Willy - what do you think. 10-4 Willy
- 1 pound boneless beef top sirloin or top round steak, cut 3/4 inch thick or flank steak
- 1/2 cup prepared non-creamy Caesar dressing
- 2 cups coarsely chopped romaine lettuce
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 4 hoagie rolls (6 inches long each), split, toasted
- Cut beef steak lengthwise in half, then crosswise into 1/8 to 1/4-inch thick strips. Reserve 2 tablespoons dressing. Pour remaining dressing in medium bowl. Add beef; toss to coat. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- Remove beef from marinade; discard marinade. Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add 1/2 of beef; stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes or until outside surface of beef is no longer pink. (Do not overcook.) Remove from skillet; keep warm. Repeat with remaining beef.
- Toss lettuce with reserved dressing and 2 tablespoons cheese in medium bowl. Divide evenly over bottom of each roll. Top with beef; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Close sandwiches.