Willy done tired of trying to save the planet so Willy went looking for a pie recipe that uses parts of the planet. Willy done found this great mud pie recipe. Here it is.
Chocolate wafer cookies are sold in the baking section of most supermarkets.
- 1½ cups chocolate wafer cookies, crushed into tiny pieces
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 pint coffee ice cream, softened
- 1 tablespoon Kahlúa
- 1 tablespoon brandy
- 1 cup whipping cream, plus 2 tablespoons
- ½ cup dark corn syrup
- 12 ounces bittersweet or semisweet chocolate
Combine chocolate wafer cookies and butter and press into 9-inch pie plate. Place in freezer. Mix ice cream, Kahlúa and brandy. Whip 2 tablespoons whipping cream, fold in to ice cream mixture, and pour into pie shell. Cover and place in freezer. Meanwhile, bring 1 cup cream and corn syrup to a simmer in medium saucepan. Remove from heat. Add chocolate and whisk until smooth. Cool until lukewarm, about 20 minutes. Pour sauce over mud pie and freeze until firm, at least 2 hours.