Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Keyingredient - Digital Recipes, Real Cooks

Cooking Printing is sometimes very hard to do. What I mean is the things and recipes that we want are sometimes difficult to get in to a website for cooking that is easy to print.

Well, Check out the recipe below. I entered this recipe in the website called Keyingredient.com. The recipe was very easy to enter. It was just a simple cut and paste from a recipe that I had in my computer. Then it just simply came to life with the recipe that could be easily saved, printed and used by others.

The site allows you to control how your recipe will be used. You can make it private, used by a few or easily accessible by everyone. I haven't tried it yet, but they also say that you can easily "snatch" recipes from other sites with just a click or two and have it entered into that site.

Then, just as I have done they have a widget that makes the recipe easily posted to your own blog.

Pretty neat - Right. - Check it out below.





No comments: