Thursday, February 10, 2011

Orlando Police–Harassment?

This post is about someone that says that the harassment by the Orlando police is out of control.  This really sounds like someone tht got stopped and has a bone to pick with the police.  Nevertheless, here is the idea that it might be happening   The post has a link back to that police department. 

My thoughts are that there may be times that I do not agree with authority but the respect is still there.  However, the fair treatment to fellow human beings is important and if the police are harassing the general public then that is wrong. 

That is why the story about police harassment in the Orlando area surprises me.  I have read the complete story about harassment and I do not know whether to believe it or not.  The story almost sounds contrite and conceived in someone’s mind.  Therefore, I think I do not believe it as written.

You can take a look at the Orlando Police department site at the link above and see what you think of them.  If you are in that area, check them out.   Are they the type that would harass someone for no reason or are they good and honest cops.

What are your thoughts.

1 comment:

Sandee said...

Around here the thugs are constantly saying the same thing. They are thugs and the police know it. Crime is so bad here. That's what I think. The police need to do more than they are doing.

Have a terrific day Willy. :)