Monday, March 5, 2012

Talking to a friend

Thanks to Wm Rowe

I was talking to a friend at work yesterday about her new house. She told me that one of the first things she and her husband decided to get in their new home is a home security system. She has three kids and with crime being on the rise in the area, she did not want to risk not feeling safe in their new home. It made me think about the fact that we do not have a security system in our home. When I got home last night, I decided to look online at different Home Security Systems to find one for our home. There are so many to choose from, so my husband and I will have to discuss it before we purchase one. We have two children and I think it is important for us to feel safe. There is not a lot of crime in our area, but that does not mean that the potential for crime to occur does not exist. When children are involved, I feel that you can never be too safe.

1 comment:

Sandee said...

We live in a high crime area and have a security system. It does make us feel much safer.

Have a fantastic day Willy. :)