Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Girlfriend doesn't get me

The Author of this post is Darius Boone

I am starting to wonder about my girlfriend and not in a good way. We have been dating for six months and I don’t think she understands me. I hate to say it, but she just seems concerned with herself. I keep hoping it is just me misreading her, but I am starting to wonder. The other day she was trying to help me save some money. And while the thought seems nice, the things she wanted me to cut back on were the things I love. I thought I should cut back on my entertainment expenses such as eating out and movies. Of course that would mean less dates for her, so she suggested cutting back on my Direct tv channels. Seriously!? That seems like the worst idea ever. Why would I spend more money seeing a movie one time than I would to see twenty different movies whenever I want. I think her suggestion might have been a little in her favor. I don’t blame here because every girl wants to go on big dates, but she has to understand that right now I can’t afford that.

1 comment:

Sandee said...

I'm sure you'll come to some kind of equitable understanding. Just stand firm on what your budget will allow.

Have a terrific day. :)