Thursday, November 25, 2010

It's Over

Well the great feast day is over.  I have feasted on great Turkey, Ham, Dressing, Sweet Potatoes, Rolls, Pecan Pie and Cranberry dressing.  I am loaded and it was good. 

However, today I weighed less than I have in months.  How much do you reckon this will add to the thighs as someone wrote earlier today.

May your stuffing be tasty
May your turkey plump,
May your potatoes and gravy
Have nary a lump.
May your yams be delicious
...And your pies take the prize,
And may your Thanksgiving dinner
Stay off your thighs!

2 comments:

Sandee said...

I gained a pound, but I'm not surprised. I don't go light on anything. Real butter, real everything.

Have a terrific day Willy. :)

Sandy B said...

Well, since our turkey day is tomorrow, I have one more day of 'extra pound' grace. Bring it on...