Monday, November 8, 2010

XOXO Gossip Girl


 Willy Welcomes another guest post to Cooking with Willy.
-----------------------

Guest post written by Lauren Sparks

Back a few years ago, when the TV show Gossip Girl started coming on, I had never heard of the books before but it looked great. It was about young, rich attractive people with all kinds of problems, so of course it would make for great TV watching. I started watching it from episode oen and have been a pretty dedicated fan ever since then.


I've also been buying all of the seasons fo the Gossip Girls DVDs with my Get Clear Wireless Internet. But then I also decided that I would give the books a try, so I ordered all the ones that were out in the Gossip Girl series too.

Well, the Gossip Girl books sure haven't disappointed so far and it's pretty funny now to see how they changed the characters from the books to the TV show. For one thing, DanÕs character in the book seems a little cooler and less nerdy than when he did at the beginning of the TV series. But I think that they were true enough to their main characteristics that it works really well.

No comments: