Friday, November 5, 2010

Weekend Camping Trip


Willy has a guest Writer today - Enjoy


Thanks for the article from Phillip Weaver

A few weeks ago, my boyfriend and I took a camping trip. I hate to admit that I was a little hesitant before going. I'm not exactly great when it comes to living outdoors. I need a shower and electricity. Maybe even a blow dryer or hair straightener. My boyfriend kind of talked me into going. But I guess it wasn't all that bad. I made sure to pack a lot of water and hand sanitizer. We packed our bags and got going. Before I left to go camping, I set my home security alarm from BEST HOME SECURITY.

We decided to go camping in the Adirondack Mountains. It was a lot of fun, but definitely very cold. It was a good thing I packed a lot of sweaters and jackets! The first day there I was a little hesitant on what the night would bring. The Adirondacks are notorious for having hundreds, maybe even thousands, of wildlife roaming around the vast woodland areas. And we happened to be camping right in the middle of the woods, right off of a hiking trail. When night came, I made good use of all of the flashlights and candles that I could possibly get my hands on. And as I continued to relax, I realized that the only predator around us was the cold, night air. I woke up in the morning and made a promise to go camping again. But maybe when the weather gets warmer.

No comments: